Admission and Hours of Operation
- Individual – $10 per person
- Family – $5 per person (all ages)
- Schools/Organizations – $5 per person (Booking Required)
- Credit Cards: Greater of $1 or 4% surcharge
*Admission Includes the 3 Palms Experience and bamboo to feed the animals. Additional bamboo is available for an additional donation. Always ask for assistance if you need more bamboo to feed the animals.
NOTE: Feeding or petting animals with yellow chains around the enclosure is not permitted! This list currently includes: Raccoon, Skunks, Oppossum, Alligator!
- The Zoo is currently closed for public admissions pending relocation to a nearby family property. We anticipate re-opening at the new location by mid-July 2019. Please visit our Facebook Page for further information and stay tuned for updates!
- Please continue to support the zoo while we’re closed, and help with our relocation efforts by: donating, signing up for monthly donations, or by pre-ordering a T-Shirt through our Online Store! Your continued support of the animals is greatly appreciated!
*Weather Permitting generally means rain or snow, but can also include the days that follow precipitation as well as excessive temperatures in the Summer & Winter months. If you are uncertain about weather conditions, please call (302) 715-1326 prior to your departure for the day’s hours.
Hours may also be limited due to freeze/thaw events in the months of January & February.
Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Independence Day & Easter Sunday
Limited Holiday Hours may be available. Please call at least 1 week in advance.